Tuesday, September 23, 2008

you ain't cool, unless you pee your pants





(few pics from last night - bikrams pimp outfit at lecture and our dinner on the floor. and some pics from class- where we set up- right by bikrams throne!)

if peeing your pants is cool, consider me miles davis'

as billy madison said- everyone pees there pants. well tonight in class i had a first. that is right- you guessed it. i pee my pants :)

the whole class in my head i could overcome the urge but near the floor series it became painful. i looked over at my roommate and friend kara with tears in my eyes and whispered- i am about to pee- should i just get up? she was told me to go on my mat. i know that sound gross but i don't want to leave my mat ever. why should i start now? so when we started the last breathing series i couldn't hold it any longer- i just let it flow. finally they turned out the lights and hit the music which is the most depressing thing i've ever heard so of course....i started crying- whats new? well sitting in your own piss and tears is a pretty humbling experience. hit an all time low with that one but at least i didn't crap my pants. a girl last night did her dialog for bikram and proceeded to tell him how she crapped her pants in class. it could always be worse. i've learned to train myself into not thinking it is soo bad. 

for example instead of getting 4 hours of sleep after the bollywood movie we will watch tonight until after 2am- we get be getting 2 hours of sleep. count your blessings because i could always be worse. 

you could always pee AND poo your mat!

ha!




6 comments:

tvieger said...

I just peed on my back to get rid of a little backne. Can I be cool too? please!!!

Tara said...

Oh you poor poor thing!! I'm thinking about you girl! Going to Bikram this afternoon...my class will be for you. ;) *hugs*

allison said...

thanks tara! don't pee your pants :)

Sarah Sunshine said...

love that you shared this story - so real! by the way i've done it too! haha!

liss said...

i just peed and cried laughing so hard at this post! i love ya, lady!!

allison said...

thanks for the 'peeing your pants is cool ' love! i love you guys!