Sunday, September 14, 2008

walmart(again), my roomie, and tattoos








so my roomie kara and i made another trip to walmart early this morning. danielle and her roomate lindsay came with us. we walked there and it wasn't as much as a clown parade as before but still a time too be had. kara and i were thrilled to find nori to make veggie wraps in the room. the culinary possibilities are endless when you get creative at your local walmart:)

i also added a pic of our new friend and neighbor-straud honeycut's(yes that is his real name) tattoo. he is from georgia and has a unbelievable accent. 

added another a pic of breakfast/brunch numero dos but ended up not being able to do the beans again. took one bite but it was a no go. 

and one more pic from last night with awesome roommate kara from nyc! she is laid back and has great positive vibe. i lucked out. she also pretty hot! p.s. she told me to write that

i asked issac for advice on how to make my posts more interesting. he said be your normal funny self. i will work on that. where is the dummies guide to being a comedian when you need it?

5 comments:

Tara said...

Where's your roomie from? Just curious.

allison said...

nyc- she lives in chelsea :)

danielle said...

I think your blogs are very interesting! And yes, I think it will be funny and interesting to see how much we write by the end of the week. I'm so glad we've got our little group! Just remembered you're the one who watched my stuff for me in the restroom at the airport Lol, random thought.

allison said...

that is pretty funny danielle! it's weird how things turn out. i just thought you were a girl with a lot of bags and look at us now- we are friends who go to walmart together :) texas girls stick together!!

Anonymous said...

awww Alli! I miss you! Looks like its pretty fun so far! You and your roommate are hot! :) love, g