Thursday, September 25, 2008

jim's class rocked!!!



i loved jims' class tonight! it was awesome! he really pushes us to go further. i have really loved our little spot in the front. i am worried about leaving when we have to rotate rows with our small groups- but whatever i am sure it will strengthen our practice.

a fellow trainee gave me the best compliment before class tonight - she said 'allison- how are you holding up? you always seem so calm -like doo doo doo.' i looked at her and said it is a front. :) but seriously i am not one to hide my emotions but if that is the energy i am giving off i am proud of myself. i feel like that is one of the biggest lessons here. if we can learn to remain calm when we are pushed to the limit physically, emotionally and mentally than we can do anything! i seriously think this experience will change me in so many ways. so far it has opened my eyes tremendously and i feel like i am truly capable of greatness.

so i added some pics of my usual breakfast and my dinner tonight. breakfast is egg white omlet with veggies and salsa and oranges and cottage cheese. my dinner tonight was avocado with a tiny bit of black beans, sprout, salad, carrots and red onions on a brown rice and buckwheat thin rice cake. yum and yum!

No comments: