Tuesday, January 4, 2011

happy 2011!

i know, i know...i've been a bad blogger.
but it's tuesday and i'm back!
here are some highlights of my new years eve celebration:) enjoy!









happy 2011 everyone!
honestly i'm not big on resolutions but i do believe in making goals for yourself.
i'm excited for new things to come in 2011. i was telling taylor how FAST this year has gone by.
i was looking through my photos for 2010 on my hard drive and just seeing those 12 separate
folders containing the highlights of that month on film makes me realize- it is gone in a flash.
sometimes i catch myself so intent on planning and organizing for what to come that i miss what's happening now.

my big goal for 2011 is to
BE PRESENT
&
ENJOY NOW
because it goes by so fast!

stay tuned for more mini goals for 2011...

WHAT ABOUT YOU?
do YOU have any plans for 2011?


1 comment:

tvieger said...

My goal is to never get ICEd again! And to be the best husband I can be to the best wife a man could dream for.