Wednesday, October 1, 2008

no worries!

so today was the very first class i had that i actually felt normal

no desire to throw up
no full bladder problems(hee hee)
no crying
no wanting to rip my clothes off (i know this sounds weird but it happens to me in the really hot classes which is basically every class here. i feel choked by my clothes- it is a strange phenomenom)
no wanting to bite the inside of my cheek(another weird desire that comes over me when the pain in my body hits that it is almost too much to bear- i want to scream out loud! so instead i bite my cheek to think of a new pain to distract me from the current pain i am feeling. kind of like a cutter minus the razor blades:)

the only little thing that is irking me right now is that my lips are currently neon pink. and feel a bit burned. it's weird. i think it might be stressed induced. 

so yay for a solid yoga class! bumped into david by the salt water pool. it's so nice to have a familar face from home! 

1 comment:

tvieger said...

I always knew you were a biter!!!

I love you and I'm really looking forward to a kiss from your hot pink lips!

Love,

TV