Tuesday, October 7, 2008

davids' class rocked!

so david taught the morning class today! go dallas- represent!!  i kind of had a feeling he was going to teach because i had a dream the night before that he was in my posture clinic and i was really nervous because i wanted to do perfect dialog. yes i am 100 percent thinking about yoga even in my sleep-quite pathetic i know. anyways- it was great to have him up there with 300 plus people- it was a high energy class(which surprised me since we were up until 2 with bikram watching movies) and i found myself wanting to do every posture perfect in font of my 'boss'.  i knew it was a david buckner class when my thighs were burning in awkward- thanks david! 

today i did standing head to knee in posture clinic- it went good and stacey (from grapevine) said i was really watching my students. on to bow pulling!

just ate din din with my roomie and studied dialog. we are off to lecture! pray we get out at a decent hour. people are sooo tired here from last night tension is on high alert. i think if we all have to stay up again we are going to be officially mad- coo coo-screw loose brain yogis---

1 comment:

tvieger said...

Way to go in bow pulling pose! The Allison lazer eyes, I bet!
Since you are going a little crazy, could you say hello to silver burns for me in the cinema of your coo coo brain?! I love you!