Tuesday, February 15, 2011

weekend wrap up

so i'm a day late for my weekend wrap up but
i had a such a fun time exploring dallas
i wanted to share it with you guys

my morning started out with this guy
what's not to love?
with a smile as big as texas because
the 'honey bear' taco from good to go
the other 'rise and shine' featured breakfast tacos
afternoon tacos start at 11
cute sign
next on the list was coffee co in lakewood
a little hole in the wall that my ever so cool stylist told me i had to check it out
& she wasn't wrong- this place is great!
we have already made two of their roasts for our morning cup of jo!

get your hot peanuts!
they roast their own beans in-house and
throw them out after two days

lovely teas from all over-yum! i got the roobios
and last but not least- dolly python
my favorite place to explore
cute red vintage clutch
suitcase full of shoes
so it's obvious i love the hipstamatic app
i'm looking to take a vintage photography class
to recreate these beauties on my own
part of my 30 before 31 quest
my deadline is approaching because my b-day is this saturday!!!
although i have a few on the list that i haven't done yet i'm just
going to keep going till it's finished


2 comments:

Dorry said...

I love all of your photos and fun vintage finds! One of my favorite things to do is exploring parts of Dallas that I'm not too familiar with...it makes me feel like I'm in a new city. :)

Happy Birthday Week!!!!

allison said...

dorry- we could explore together:) thanks for the birthday wishes-i'm excited to celebrate!