my 30 before 31
1. run a 5k--yes this is something i've done before- but i am re-committing myself to doing it again-turkey trot here i come!
2. start a book club! plan it-host it-make it happen (melanie- are you in?!!:)
3. plan a BIG trip and save for it
4. research old music- hello karen dalton
5. try a new ethnic restaurant
6. take a spa day with a girlfriend or -ahem- mom, i know you are reading this
7. sign up for photoshop class
8. make a pie -taylors' request
9. go on a last minute road trip with loads of stops -thrifting and antiquing i can hear you calling
10. design a LARGE format piece of art
11. dead lift 200 or more -crossfitters you know what i'm talking about!
12. submit my design work
13. team up with another artist
14. join a new group
16. garden more
17. plant a big all succulent planter
18. make art for my nephew- luke is the man!!
19. start volunteering with local art programs
20. watch more documentaries-this one sounds boring but they are actually quite interesting
21. read more classics
22. join a veggie co-op
23. attempt one week of ALL organic eating with the hubby
24. host a theme party
25. go hiking with the husband
26. take more photos
27. design our christmas card- this made the list because i want to do it early this year and yes- i say that every year
28. use more natural beauty products
29. try a new hair style- bangs? short? dark?- the possibilities are endless
30. SLOW down and LIVE!
i did save the best one for last. or maybe i should say the most difficult. i'm a big planner and i'm always have a running list in my head of what to do next. sometimes i get so caught up in the list(said the blogger making more lists) and the future - i miss what is right in front of me. so yes number 30 is big for this 30 year old but i know i can do it! thanks again beth for introducing me to this fun challenge.