Monday, July 5, 2010

motivational monday

how people treat you is their karma;
how you react is yours
wayne dyer

this passage got me thinking. so many times in life we are focused on the other person being in the wrong- our reaction is justified because it's their bad not yours. learning to let go of the wrong and rights and taking the higher road is not the easiest choice but is definitely worth working towards.

i'm blogging from one of my favorite coffee shops (i'll let you guess which one- i don't want all my secret admirers to show up;). i got up early- on a serious mission to get work done! it was a long and fun filled weekend at the ranch for the fourth but now it's back to reality (insert borat voice here: boooring). next week is my second shoot for my work for my website and i have a lot to accomplish by then but i know i am fully capable. i will post some picks from the weekend this week. have a great monday!

No comments: