Monday, August 22, 2011

dear coffee,

dear coffee,
I LOVE YOU!
our relationship started about a year ago
i would entertain the thought of you
in the mornings
here and there
but we became truly involved;
HAD THE OFFICIAL DTR
when my favorite barista
aka husband
began making you every morning for me
then i became hooked

recently though...it has come to my attention
that i may need to cut back
{gasp}
i know the horror!
life is also too short to live without
YOU
there is no way i could turn you down
when you are chemix made
BUT
i am just cutting back
we aren't taking a break per se
just maybe taking some time apart
but please don't be sad
for you will always be dear to my heart!

yours truly,
av

2 comments:

Coffee Jones said...

Dear Allison, I understand. When you do decide to grace me with your sweet presence, I promise I will be at my very best. I love you. You and I both know that you can't go that long without me.

allison said...

coffee jones- i'm on to you;)