Sunday, June 13, 2010

summer reading

Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body

i don't know what it is but i can get my hands on books to read fast enough. i love reading! i love diving into someone else's adventures, someone else's life, another time another place. i love turning the page and at the same time a small part of me not wanting to because i don't want it to end. it sounds silly but i think i love reading because it's your own little movie in your mind. how many times have you read a book and then seen the movie and you imagined it so much differently - so much better!

a tree grows in brooklyn- is the book i am currently reading- so good. oh and did i mention i am taking a break from facebook. less facebook more living. that's my motto for now- we will see if my break up with fb lasts. but you can check out more about me and my books here :)

here are my books for the summer
some how they all seem to be somewhat in the same color scheme
what a funny coincidence?!
these are my visual inspiration books for the summer
i'm not gonna lie they both are awesome- you can check out more on both of these here and here

No comments: