Thursday, June 16, 2011

loving....



i love this artists' visual account
& participation of the sketchbook 2011 project
inspires me to be more creative
every single day
check out this bon appetit beauty
this summery light dish is officially on my list!
that just means i really like it :)
an easy lovely dish that takes less than 20 minutes
what a dream this room is!
i would love to lounge by this window with a book and some tea
can i be transported now please?
pretty in pink
when i first saw this painting titled DHELIA
i swear it made my type a personality take a back seat
there is something about the lack of order
that calms me
and last but not least my favorite tumblr
has re-vamped her page
loved it before, love it now

1 comment:

OLD BRAND NEW said...

Thanks so much for the shout out. Have a wonderful weekend!