Tuesday, February 2, 2010

this too shall pass

ever feel so tired and so down- that you have to gulp down the big crocodile tears in hopes to save yourself from a public meltdown? today was one of those days. i can't quite pinpoint one thing or incident that made me feel overwhelmingly helpless but i did have a mini-breakdown. it doesn't help that this is the second day i've had to teach the 5:30am class and never got caught up on my sleep. when your day starts around 4am and ends around 11pm i guess it is normal to feel blue. i just hate going to that dark place. getting so tired that you feel like you are going to loose it, literally feeling like you head is going to pop off. i'm sure a couple of months down the road when i am well rested and had a damn(sorry mom) vacation i will look back at this post (hopefully with a mojito in hand and sand in my toes) and laugh at how mellow dramatic i sound but right now my feelings feel very rational. very rational-is that even the correct wording? is there a degree of rationality? obviously i am a little tired and my brain is fried! so in celebration of days that don't suck i am adding a view glorious pics for you viewing pleasure.

because besides my husband- this guy always makes me smile
uh- hello kitty in a cast-what is cuter?
mojito- duh- favorite drink
never met a raspberry i didn't like


No comments: