Thursday, January 15, 2009

peace

i am about to leave to teach the 8:15 class so i have to make this short. i am so grateful to be a working bikram yoga teacher. i love my job! i love stepping into the very same room where i huffed and puffed my way through my first bikram yoga class and NOW i am teaching/guiding first timers through those same moments. i feel so grateful-i am truly blessed! i feel like everything has come into place for me, it is all aligned. my supporting and loving family is healthy and well, taylor continues to make me laugh (and vice versa) every day :), i love my friends and i have an amazing job. life is good. i know it is the inner skeptic in me but i keep thinking something bad is going to happen. i know that is me over analyzing things and not letting myself fully absorb the moment. but i am truly happy- regardless of that small voice in my head that says it won't last. nothing can steal my peace.

No comments: