Thursday, March 4, 2010

my happy place

as you all know i love my new nephew- baby luke baker. but i have discovered something...he is my happy place!! seriously- this week has been challenging- won't go into all the debbie downer details but this little guy makes me smile. luke makes it all ok. you know how when your pet- husband, co-worker your ______ you fill in the blank- does something that makes you laugh so hard that you forget your troubles? luke does that for me. ok and taylor and lee lou too:o i can see a pic of this little guy and suddenly everything is right with the world despite any less than stellar situations i am facing. it's like in the wizard of oz when everything turns to color and the munchkins come out singing. i love that part! and i love this little man.

No comments: